Bulk certification exam purchase
Overview of the Bulk Purchase program
The Bulk Purchase program provides the opportunity to pay for multiple exam registrations with one purchase.
Available Certification Exams
Any NCC computer or NCC sponsored paper/pencil certification exam can be purchased through the bulk purchase program. PEC and ICP exam registrations are NOT available for bulk purchase.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB)
- Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN)
- Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC)
Nurse Practitioner certification
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM)
- Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT)
How the Program Works
- Make a bulk purchase
- Get an email confirmation of your order with voucher codes for each type of exam purchased
- Distribute the voucher codes to participants with instructions for exam type and format, as appropriate
- Participants will register for an exam by selecting the Apply for Exam link in the Get Certified section on the NCC website's home page
- Participants enter their voucher code when selecting exam format. If valid code is entered for exam type and format specified, bulk payment will be applied to their registration
- Email notification will be sent to purchaser for every participant that registers with a purchased voucher code.
Make a Bulk Purchase