Affordable and Convenient . . . CE from NCC – NEW modules available!
Jan 5, 2013
Continuing Education modules from NCC offer a convenient and affordable way to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates.
Topics include; Obstetrical, Maternal Newborn, High Risk Neonatal, Pharmacology, Women’s Health Care, Professional Practice Issues and EFM. NCC continuing education modules are available in 5, 10 & 15 hours of CE and prices start at $19 – affordable!
Plan your continuing education around YOUR schedule. Purchase and access NCC CE modules from NCCwebsite.org at any time, 24/7. Modules are available immediately after you purchase is complete. And if you are using NCC CE towards maintaining a NCC credential, passed CE submissions are automatically entered into your NCC online maintenance application – convenient!
NCC adds continuing education modules throughout the year, keeping the educational offerings current and relevant. Below is a listing of recently added CE modules – new!
High Risk Neonatal
- WB1404 Pulmonary Care of the Neonate
- WB1406 Neonatal Thermoregulation
- WB1414 Fetal Cardiac Physiology
- WB1418 Newborn Assessment in the Delivery Room
- WB3A13 Current Management Approaches for the Neonate with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- WB1310 Nitrous Oxide for Labor Analgesia
- WB1405 Dysfunctional Labor
- WB1411 Oxytocin Use In Labor and Delivery
Women's Health Care
Available in the yellow Continuing Education section, click “browse modules” for complete listing.