Registration for the first Paper and Pencil Testing dates will close Mid-September!
Sep 2, 2013
Register NOW! - for your individual Paper and Pencil Test - you do NOT need to be part of a group.
The first Paper and Pencil testing date for individuals is Saturday, November 2, 2013. Registration is currently open and will close on September 18, 2013. Test sites are distributed by regions throughout the year. Check "upcoming test dates and sites" to see what centers are accessible to you.
Paper and Pencil Testing is now available for individuals without the necessity of being part of a group, meeting minimum attendee requirements or having your institution provide a testing area.
To learn more visit the certification section of NCCwebsite.org "How paper and pencil testing works" or download a candidate guide.
Apply soon! - to sponsor a group test site for 1 - 24 applicants.
You can choose your own testing date within a 90 day testing window. The first testing window will be January 1, 2014 thru March 31, 2014. Registration is currently open and will close on September 15, 2013.
There are some very convenient changes to prior procedures:
• You will only need to provide a room for testing
• Professional proctors will be come to your site for test administration duties
• The professional proctors are responsible for all test materials; receiving, administering and returning to NCC
• Testing windows will be offered in 90-day cycles. You can select a day within your 90-day testing window cycle for test administration
• There will be no minimum number of applicants required — maximum is 24
• The institution will be charged a $750 fee to be an individualized site. Exam fees for individuals testing at a sponsored test site remain the same
To learn more or to submit your request to sponsor a test site, visit the certification section of NCCwebsite.org "How to apply to sponsor a test site".