Bulk certification exam purchase
The Bulk Purchase program provides the opportunity for institutions to pay for multiple exam registrations with one purchase. Participants have up to 1 year from the time of purchase to use their voucher code. See below for a step by step overview of the purchase process.
Available Certification Exams
Any NCC certification exam can be purchased through the bulk purchase program. PEC and ICP exam registrations are NOT available for bulk purchase.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB)
- Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN)
- Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC)
Nurse Practitioner certification
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFMTM)
- Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT)
How the Program Works
- Make a bulk purchase using a credit card or electronic check on-line. Payment cannot be mailed and any received will be returned to the user.
- Get an email confirmation of your order with voucher codes for each type of exam purchased
- Distribute the voucher codes to participants
- Participants will register for an exam by selecting Apply with a bulk voucher under Special Testing Opportunities under the Certification Exams tab
- Participants enter their voucher code. If a valid code is entered user will be prompted to select the area of certification for which they want to apply.
- Participant will proceed with application and bulk payment will be applied to their registration
- An email notification will be sent to the purchaser for every participant that registers with a purchased voucher code.
- There are no refunds or withdrawals for any reason for voucher codes. Once a voucher code is used there are no cancellations and voucher replacements.
Make a Bulk Purchase