Bulk Institutional Certification Exam Purchases
The Bulk Purchase program provides the opportunity for institutions to pay for multiple exam registrations with one purchase and does not require a contract. Special opportunities for institutions that can guarantee 100 or more voucher code purchases a year can be contracted for and will provide discount rates or 'second chance free' promotions. (see "Special Opportunities" below). Participants have up to 1 year from the time of purchase to use their voucher code. See below for a step-by-step overview of the purchase process.
Available Certification Exams
Any NCC certification exam can be purchased through the bulk purchase program.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®)
- Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN®)
- Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN(R))
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®)
- Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP)
Nurse Practitioner certification
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC®)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC®)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®)
- Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®)
- Extremely Low Birth Weight (C-ELBW)
- Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC)
- Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS)
How the Program Works
- Make a bulk purchase using a credit card or electronic check on-line. Payment cannot be mailed and any received will be returned to the user.
- Get email confirmation of your order with voucher codes for each type of exam purchased
- Bulk purchases can be done for core, subspecialty, or a mix of both types of exams. Voucher codes will be specific to the core or subspecialty exams as ordered.
- Distribute the voucher codes to participants
- Participants will register for an exam by selecting Register with a bulk voucher under Special Testing Opportunities under the Certification Exams tab.
- Participants enter their voucher code. If a valid code is entered users will be prompted to select the area of certification for which they want to apply.
- The participant will proceed with the application and bulk payment will be applied to their registration.
- An email notification will be sent to the purchaser for every participant that registers with a purchased voucher code.
- Aggregate data of exam results will be provided in the account.
- There are no refunds or withdrawals for any reason for voucher codes. Once a voucher code is used there are no cancellations and voucher replacements. Participants who pay for a certification without using the voucher code and bulk voucher portal will have to meet all policies related to certification registration and withdrawals.
Special Opportunity for large institutions!
Those institutions willing to commit to a minimum number of exam purchases in the course of a year are eligible to participate in this special opportunity to purchase exams at a discounted rate or to provide their examinees with a 2nd chance free if they are unsuccessful on their first test.
Discount: Institutions who select this option promise to provide 100 or more guaranteed registrants.
Core Exam Cost $305.00
Subspecialty Exam Cost $190.00
Second Chance Free Promotion: In lieu of discount, Institution promises to provide 250 or more guaranteed registrants. Any registrant who fails to become certified in their first exam attempt will be offered a 2nd Chance to test for free.
Use this link only if you are Initiating a large Institution Bulk Purchase Contract otherwise use the bulk purchase link below to purchase any amount of vouchers with a contract: Bulk Purchase Contract
MAKE A BULK PURCHASE
Make a bulk purchase without a contract: Make a Bulk Purchase
Already have an approved contract for this year?
Make a bulk purchase with a contract: Make a Contract Bulk Purchase