Bulk Institutional Certification Exam Purchases
The Bulk Purchase program provides the opportunity for institutions to pay for multiple exam registrations with one purchase and does not require a contract. Special opportunities for institutions that can guarantee 100 or more voucher code purchases a year can be contracted for and will provide discount rates or 'second chance free' promotions. (see "Special Opportunities" below). Participants have up to 1 year from the time of purchase to use their voucher code. See below for a step-by-step overview of the purchase process.
Available Certification Exams
Any NCC certification exam can be purchased through the bulk purchase program.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®)
- Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN®)
- Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN(R))
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®)
- Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP)
Nurse Practitioner certification
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP-BC®)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC®)
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®)
- Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®)
- Extremely Low Birth Weight (C-ELBW)
- Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC)
- Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS)
How the Program Works
- Make a bulk purchase using a credit card or electronic check on-line. Payment cannot be mailed and any received will be returned to the user.
- Get email confirmation of your order with voucher codes for each type of exam purchased
- Bulk purchases can be done for core, subspecialty, or a mix of both types of exams. Voucher codes will be specific to the core or subspecialty exams as ordered.
- Distribute the voucher codes to participants
- Participants will register for an exam by selecting Register with a bulk voucher under Special Testing Opportunities under the Certification Exams tab.
- Participants enter their voucher code. If a valid code is entered users will be prompted to select the area of certification for which they want to apply.
- The participant will proceed with the application and bulk payment will be applied to their registration.
- The registration application address must be the candidate's address and not the hospital or place of work.
- An email notification will be sent to the purchaser for every participant that registers with a purchased voucher code.
- Aggregate data of exam results will be provided in the account.
- There are no refunds or withdrawals for any reason for voucher codes. Once a voucher code is used there are no cancellations and voucher replacements. Participants who pay for a certification without using the voucher code and bulk voucher portal will have to meet all policies related to certification registration and withdrawals.
MAKE A BULK PURCHASE
Make a bulk purchase without a contract: Make a Bulk Purchase
Special Opportunity for large institutions!
Those institutions willing to commit to a minimum number of exam purchases in the course of a year are eligible to participate in this special opportunity to purchase exams at a discounted rate or to provide their examinees with a 2nd chance free if they are unsuccessful on their first test.
Discount: Institutions who select this option promise to provide 100 or more guaranteed registrants.
Core Exam Cost $305.00
Subspecialty Exam Cost $190.00
Second Chance Free Promotion: In lieu of discount, Institution promises to provide 250 or more guaranteed registrants. Any registrant who fails to become certified in their first exam attempt will be offered a 2nd Chance to test for free.
START A BULK PURCHASE CONTRACT
Use this link only if you are Initiating a large Institution Bulk Purchase Contract otherwise use the bulk purchase link above to purchase any amount of vouchers without a contract: Bulk Purchase Contract
Already have an approved contract for this year?
Make a bulk purchase with a contract: Make a Contract Bulk Purchase
To view the most popular certification exams by profession type click here