Withdrawal Policy - Computer Testing
- Only the applicant/candidate can withdraw from the examination process
- All withdrawal requests must be submitted online at the NCC website BEFORE the final day of the original eligibility window and provided that:
--the candidate has not made an appointment to take the exam at a PSI/AMP center,
--if the candidate has made an appointment with PSI/AMP, it must be canceled four or more business days prior to the scheduled testing date
--the candidate has not previously requested an exam change for that exam.
- No refund will be considered after the original eligibility window expires.
Withdrawal is not an option for PEC or ICP candidates
Refunds for Withdrawing Candidates
Submit a withdrawal request
- Candidates withdrawing from a Core or NP Certification exam will receive a $160 refund of their $325 payment.
- Candidates withdrawing from a Subspecialty exam will receive a $105 refund of their $210 payment.