Withdrawal Policy - Computer Testing
- All withdrawal requests must be submitted online at the NCC website BEFORE the final day of the original eligibility window.
- To withdraw you CANNOT have a scheduled appointment to take an exam through PSI/AMP
- If you have a scheduled appointment you will be unable to withdraw until you cancel the appointment directly with PSI/AMP. You must call scheduling at 833-256-1426 and UNSCHEDULE the exam prior to submitting the withdrawal application with NCC. You can also cancel your appointment by logging into your account and clicking on the "Scheduling" link.
- Any test appointment with PSI/AMP must be canceled/unscheduled no later than four business days prior to the scheduled testing date.
- PSI/AMP can only remove you from the test schedule after you have canceled the test date. After you have canceled, you can complete the NCC online withdrawal below.
- Anyone who has previously requested an exam change of any kind, including a requested extension or deferral is not eligible to withdraw.
- No refund will be considered after the original eligibility window expires.
Withdrawal is not an option for PEC or ICP candidates
Refunds for Withdrawing Candidates
- Candidates withdrawing from a Core or NP Certification exam will receive a $160 refund of their $325 payment.*
- Candidates withdrawing from a Subspecialty exam will receive a $105 refund of their $210 payment.*
*Minus any outstanding FeesSubmit a withdrawal request