Second Chance FREE Promotion: Begins 10/1/2019
Invested in your success - NCC offers a "Second Chance Free"
FREE second chance is offered for a limited time only
NCC is offering a "Second Chance Free" promotion for all those who submit an application for an NCC examination between October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. For a limited time, if you are not successful in achieving certification on your first examination attempt, you can apply to retake the same NCC Certification examination for a second attempt at certification for free. Just register by submitting an application for a certification examination any time between October 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019, pay for and meet eligibility to take the certification examination and you will be given two chances to pass.
If you are not successful on your first attempt, you will be eligible to reapply
after 90 days and your fee for the second attempt will be waived. Note: you must complete the application process a second time to demonstrate continued adherence to all eligibility requirements. The fee will only be waived if you apply to the same certification.
Offer to reapply at no cost is only valid for the 12 months following your first unsuccessful examination attempt. Please note, there is a 90-day waiting period after an exam attempt before you can register again.
This offer won’t last long, so register starting October 1, 2019
- Offer applies to certification registrations submitted and approved between October 1st, 2019 through December 31st, 2019.
- Applies to NCC core and subspecialty certifications. (For new exams please see introductory information on testing)
- Candidates must wait 90 days from the day they received their official results to register again. Registration for the second attempt is by computer only.
- Candidates must submit another application, and re-establish eligibility to register.
- Candidates who wish to claim this offer must submit their 2nd chance computer registration within one year of the day the first exam was taken. After that time, the offer will no longer be valid.
- The promotion is not transferable to other certifications or to other persons.
- The exam can only be taken twice in a calendar year.
- If an applicant files earlier than 90-days from the failed test date, the application will be denied.
- If you are asked for payment you should abandon the registration and contact NCC to verify eligibility. Those eligible for the 2nd chance free should not be asked for payment. Make sure you have logged in when you go to register. Candidates who register again and pay a registration fee will not receive a refund. Please see information on the amount of refund with withdrawals.