Core certification maintenance
Requirements to maintain your Core certification:
Maintenance application / Add CE
- Current, active licensure as an RN or APRN in the US or Canada
- Completion of the Continuing Competency Assessment at the beginning of your maintenance cycle (Legacy Certifications do not complete an Assessment). Take your assessment
- Continuing Education earned is based on your Education Plan developed after the assessment is completed.
- CE is entered into the Maintenance Application anytime during the 3-year maintenance cycle
- Maintenance application is submitted on the NCC website before midnight CST on your due date.
Add/track or submit your CE
Other educational activities and recognized accrediting agencies
If you can't maintain on time...
CE Coding for CORE Maintenance
Inpatient Obstetric Nursing
Low Risk Neonatal Nursing
Maternal Newborn Nursing
Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
Exams no longer offered