Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- New and Popular CE… open book with no travel needed!
September 16, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- NCC Celebrates Neonatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Neonatal Nurses Week – September 13-19, 2021
September 13, 2021
- When the World Health Organization designated 2020 as the “International Year of the Nurse and Nurse Midwife” in honor of the 200th birthday of Florence Nightingale, no one could have predicted the special impact nurses would make that ye…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 10, 2021
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.NCC open book continuing education is an affordable and convenient way to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educationa…more
- Access Articles on Continuing Competency Research and Outcomes
September 9, 2021
- "Third-Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification" "An empirical evaluation of the adequacy of self-assessed knowledge competency in a certified population of women's health care nurse practitioners" Bissinger…more
- Attending NANN’s Virtual Conference? Join NCC's Educational Presentation on September 14th!
September 6, 2021
- Add our session to your NANN conference schedule! Join our Educational Presentation on September 14th from 1:10 pm to 1:25 pm CDT. Hosts Cathy Witt, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC and Bresney Fanning, MSN, APRN, NNP-BC, (NCC’s Directors of Professional Deve…more
- Did you get our new 2021 FREE CE module – COVID in the Maternal Newborn Population?
August 26, 2021
- NCC developed a new CE module for 2021 on Coronavirus in the Maternal Newborn Population. This CE module is FREE to all health care providers regardless of NCC certification status. Module completion provides 5 CE/CNE that may be used to meet licensu…more
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations
August 16, 2021
- The 2022 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- Attending ANN’s Fall Conference? Visit NCC for a ZOOM CHAT!
August 8, 2021
- Thursday, Sept. 9, 5:00 pm (CST) [6:00 pm (EST) 4:00 pm (MDT) 3:00 pm (PST)] If you are attending ANN’s Fall Conference, make sure to join NCC for a ZOOM CHAT!Visit with NCC's Director of Professional Development, Catherine Witt, PhD, APRN, NNP…more
- ABSNC Grants Accreditation to NCC’s Nurse Practitioner Certification Programs
July 20, 2021
- The National Certification Corporation Receives Accreditation of its Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) and Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) Certification Programs from the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing CertificationMt L…more
- Add a multidisciplinary certification to your achievements!
June 17, 2021
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary. It needs health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collabora…more