Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC CE - Free COVID-19 Module, New Releases and Summer Favorites
June 29, 2020
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application.CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing educatio…more
- Wondering if NCC’s new quality & safety certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
June 29, 2020
- NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (ONQS) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for ONQS certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your acco…more
- CE bundles for Golden Hour and Neonatal Imaging book chapters!
June 15, 2020
- NCC organized the book chapter CE modules created from Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition into convenient and cost-saving bundles.Golden Hour bundles are specialty-specific and organized to provi…more
- NCC receives NCCA Accreditation renewal
May 20, 2020
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NCC achieves National Accreditation renewal for its Credentialing Programs Chicago, IL - March 2020 - The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA)…more
- Add a multidisciplinary certification to your achievements!
May 5, 2020
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary. It needs health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collabora…more
- FREE CE COVID-19
April 16, 2020
- NCC has developed a module with basic information on COVID-19 that is free to health care providers and provides you with 5 CE. This module content is appropriate for all health care providers and active and legacy NCC core and subspecialty certifica…more
- 2019 Job Analysis Reports are available for review.
April 13, 2020
- Every 5 years, NCC conducts Job Analysis studies for each of their certification examinations. National surveys are conducted and the information from these surveys are used to develop or adjust the content outline and test specifications for NCC cer…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exams “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate” and “Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care”
April 7, 2020
- Chicago, IL – April, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for Phase I of their newly launched subspecialty certification exams and congratulates all candidates who were willing…more
- NCC Social Media – don’t miss the conversation
March 30, 2020
- NCC is adding more content to our social media outlets. Along with news and notices specific to NCC, we are also sharing educational stories, such as those relating to patient safety, clinical updates and professional practice.Join NCC social media, …more
- Free to Faculty! Create course bundles customized to your curriculum using NCC CE modules.
March 30, 2020
- NCC online CE can be easily organized into course bundles aligned with your curriculum and customized to the needs of your students.NCC custom course bundles are easy to create, convenient for your students and provide real time monitoring of their p…more