Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
May 3, 2021
- Chicago, IL – May 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)” certification has been accredited through 4/30/2026 by the Nationa…more
- New and Popular CE from NCC!
April 18, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing educati…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
April 12, 2021
- NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification exam. It will provide general feedback on you…more
- Attending ANN’s Spring Conference? Visit NCC for Happy Hour and… Zoom in on Certification!
March 29, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 5 pm (CST) [6 pm (EST) 4 pm (MDT) 3 pm (PST)] If you are attending ANN’s Spring Conference, make sure to join NCC for Happy Hour while we Zoom in on Certification! If we cannot meet under a big umbrella on a Hawaiian beach&h…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
March 22, 2021
- NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for NNIC certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your account &ldquo…more
- Earn Free CE with NCC’s Pretest Program!
March 22, 2021
- If you are certified by NCC you can earn FREE CE by participating in the Pretest Program. Pretesting 50 questions in your specialty will earn 1 hour CE! CE is earned by simply completing the pretest. This FREE program allows NCC to collect data on ne…more
- Add a multidisciplinary certification to your achievements!
March 21, 2021
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary. It needs health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collabora…more
- Did you get our new 2021 FREE CE module – COVID in the Maternal Newborn Population?
March 8, 2021
- NCC developed a new CE module for 2021 on Coronavirus in the Maternal Newborn Population. This CE module is FREE to all health care providers regardless of NCC certification status. Module completion provides 5 CE/CNE that may be used to meet licensu…more
- Nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of neonatal care!
March 2, 2021
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of health care professionals caring for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system — newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Maternal Newborn Nursing Certification
March 2, 2021
- The Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN®) certification is for mother/baby nurses who provide care to the childbearing family from birth to six weeks within hospital, outpatient or community settings. Candidates can develop and implement an individ…more