Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Add a multidisciplinary certification to your achievements!
June 17, 2021
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary. It needs health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collabora…more
- Did you get our new 2021 FREE CE module – COVID in the Maternal Newborn Population?
June 14, 2021
- NCC developed a new CE module for 2021 on Coronavirus in the Maternal Newborn Population. This CE module is FREE to all health care providers regardless of NCC certification status. Module completion provides 5 CE/CNE that may be used to meet licensu…more
- Download NCC’s FREE “Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management” Monograph.
June 14, 2021
- NCC’s Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management Monograph (authored by Kathleen Rice Simpson, PhD, RNC-OB, CNS-BC, FAAN) is available to all health care professionals free of charge. ________________________________Safe care for mothers and ba…more
- NCC’s Bulk Purchase Program… a convenient way to certify your health care providers!
May 31, 2021
- Certification offers institutions the opportunity to evaluate the specialty knowledge and continuing competencies of their health care providers through third-party validation. NCC's Bulk Purchase Program is now easier to use and provides additional …more
- New and Popular CE from NCC!
May 24, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing educati…more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
May 17, 2021
- If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH... now is the time to get certified! Register between June 1 and August 31, 2021, to receive the Second Chance Free Promotion! The Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) certification …more
- NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
May 3, 2021
- Chicago, IL – May 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)” certification has been accredited through 4/30/2026 by the Nationa…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
April 12, 2021
- NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification exam. It will provide general feedback on you…more
- Attending ANN’s Spring Conference? Visit NCC for Happy Hour and… Zoom in on Certification!
March 29, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 5 pm (CST) [6 pm (EST) 4 pm (MDT) 3 pm (PST)] If you are attending ANN’s Spring Conference, make sure to join NCC for Happy Hour while we Zoom in on Certification! If we cannot meet under a big umbrella on a Hawaiian beach&h…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
March 22, 2021
- NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for NNIC certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your account &ldquo…more