Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Build on your Credentials with Nationally Accredited Specialty Certification
December 7, 2021
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of those who care for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system – expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring…more
- Take a sneak peek at the new Inpatient Antepartum Nursing exam being developed by NCC!
December 6, 2021
- NCC always has programs and resources in various stages of development and we are very excited to announce this upcoming certification opportunity! Launching Winter-Spring 2022 Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP)This core nursing certification is …more
- Shopping for the holidays…why not pick up something for yourself?
December 4, 2021
- NCC’s web stores have old favorites and new collections! Visit NCC C E R T I F I E D and Certified Nurses are Everywhere for for fun ways to display pride in your specialty and certification. You will find a variety of products and many differe…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification
December 3, 2021
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and now available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW) multidisciplinary certification focuses on the …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
December 3, 2021
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification focuses on the care of the high-risk neonate. It demonstrates the specialty knowledge of Neonatal ICU nurses who provide care to acutely and critically ill neonatal patients and their f…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Certification
December 1, 2021
- The Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) certification is for obstetrical nurses who provide care to hospitalized pregnant women during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and newborn periods. Candidates can describe a comprehensive plan for…more
- NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
November 20, 2021
- Chicago, IL – November 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS)” certification has been accredited through 11/30/2026 by the Nation…more
- NEW releases as well as our most popular open book CE!
November 19, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Multidisciplinary Certification
November 16, 2021
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) multidisciplinary certification is for licensed health care professionals who utilize electronic fetal monitoring and interpret data obtained to provide care to obstetrical patients in both inpatie…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification
November 16, 2021
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) The Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification focuses on the knowledge, skills and tools used to assess, evaluate, and integrate quality and safety …more