Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- ABSNC Grants Accreditation to NCC’s Nurse Practitioner Certification Programs
July 20, 2021
- The National Certification Corporation Receives Accreditation of its Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) and Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) Certification Programs from the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing CertificationMt L…more
- New and Popular CE… open book with no travel needed!
June 28, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- Add a multidisciplinary certification to your achievements!
June 17, 2021
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary. It needs health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collabora…more
- Did you get our new 2021 FREE CE module – COVID in the Maternal Newborn Population?
June 14, 2021
- NCC developed a new CE module for 2021 on Coronavirus in the Maternal Newborn Population. This CE module is FREE to all health care providers regardless of NCC certification status. Module completion provides 5 CE/CNE that may be used to meet licensu…more
- Download NCC’s FREE “Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management” Monograph.
June 14, 2021
- NCC’s Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management Monograph (authored by Kathleen Rice Simpson, PhD, RNC-OB, CNS-BC, FAAN) is available to all health care professionals free of charge. ________________________________Safe care for mothers and ba…more
- NCC’s Bulk Purchase Program… a convenient way to certify your health care providers!
May 31, 2021
- Certification offers institutions the opportunity to evaluate the specialty knowledge and continuing competencies of their health care providers through third-party validation. NCC's Bulk Purchase Program is now easier to use and provides additional …more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
May 17, 2021
- Build on your credentials and continue your professional growth with Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification! If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH... now is the time to get certified! Register between June 1 and Augus…more
- NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
May 3, 2021
- Chicago, IL – May 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)” certification has been accredited through 4/30/2026 by the Nationa…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
April 12, 2021
- NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification exam. It will provide general feedback on you…more
- Attending ANN’s Spring Conference? Visit NCC for Happy Hour and… Zoom in on Certification!
March 29, 2021
- Thursday, April 15, 5 pm (CST) [6 pm (EST) 4 pm (MDT) 3 pm (PST)] If you are attending ANN’s Spring Conference, make sure to join NCC for Happy Hour while we Zoom in on Certification! If we cannot meet under a big umbrella on a Hawaiian beach&h…more