Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NEW releases as well as our most popular open book CE!
May 11, 2022
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- Attending AWHONN’s 2022 Convention? Visit NCC at booth #226!
May 6, 2022
- Come talk to us about certification at theGaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, CO, June 25-29, 2022If you are attending AWHONN’s 2022 Convention, make sure to stop by booth 226 and pick up your NCC purple hand sanitizer!Vis…more
- Visit with NCC at ANN’s Spring Conference!
May 2, 2022
- If you are attending ANN’s 2022 Spring National Advanced Practice & Low Risk Neonatal Nurses Conference, make sure to visit booth 113 and pick up your free NCC purple hand sanitizer! If you stop by booth 113 with your "NCC on" you will be e…more
- NCC Recognizes Nurses Everywhere! Happy Nurses Week - May 6-12, 2022
May 1, 2022
- NCC Recognizes Nurses Everywhere! Happy Nurses Week - May 6-12, 2022True heroes are not born but made. Over the past two years, nurses and other health care professionals have worked tirelessly to care for those impacted by COVID 19, and all of the h…more
- CERTIFICATION MATTERS
April 24, 2022
- Demonstrate your specialty knowledge with new NCC swag. Visit NCC’s store at CafePress.com to customize apparel and accessories to demonstrate your certification. CafePress.com/NCCnationalcertificationcorporation NCC has NEW products with vario…more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
April 22, 2022
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification - Magnet approved!
April 21, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA), available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) and now Magnet Approved! NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification has been list…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Interprofessional Certification
April 12, 2022
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) interprofessional certification is for licensed health care professionals who utilize electronic fetal monitoring and interpret data obtained to provide care to obstetrical patients in both inpatie…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- Build on your credentials with an interprofessional subspecialty certification!
March 25, 2022
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary with health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collaboration …more