Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NEW releases as well as our most popular open book CE!
March 24, 2023
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- ANN’s Spring AP Conference Reminder
March 24, 2023
- If you plan to attend ANN’s 2023 Spring National Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurses Conference, please review these conference reminders.Quick Notes on using ANN Conference CE: NCC has reviewed and coded these sessions. Use the coding provided b…more
- Certified Nurses Make a Difference... on live TV this week to help celebrate Certified Nurses Day!
March 13, 2023
- Created by NCC in collaboration with other certifying organizations, this PSA highlights the continuum of care provided by certified nurses within various health care specialties. Helping patients and families understand that certified nurses provide…more
- Join 207,000 NCC CERTIFIED! Nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of perinatal care.
March 12, 2023
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of health care professionals caring for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system — expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Click on the certification to…more
- NCC Celebrates Certified Nurses Everywhere! Happy Certified Nurses Day - March 19, 2023
March 10, 2023
- The last few years have shown us the continued importance of nurses and other health care professionals. Whether at a hospital, clinic, home, long-term care facility, or patient transport, we depend on knowledgeable, skilled, and compassionate profes…more
- 2022 Milestones - Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 23, 2023
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 207,000 professionals since 1975. NCC currently has 12 active certificatio…more
- Conference Calendar for 2023
January 6, 2023
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major national accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full list …more
- Order your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 6, 2023
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join more than 195,000 NCC certified experts p…more
- Build on your Credentials with Nationally Accredited Magnet Approved Specialty Certification
January 5, 2023
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of those who care for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system – expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring…more
- Election Results for 2023 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
December 27, 2022
- Chicago, IL – December 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and …more