Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- CERTIFICATION COUNTS
September 30, 2022
- Display your specialty knowledge with new NCC swag. Visit NCC’s store at CafePress.com to customize apparel and accessories to demonstrate your certification. CafePress.com/NCCnationalcertificationcorporation CafePress.com/CertifiedNursesMakeaD…more
- NEW releases as well as our most popular open book CE!
September 23, 2022
- CE from NCC is a convenient open book resource! Complete your CE module over time - at any time, with two attempts to pass. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resour…more
- NCC has Preview Tests to help access certification readiness!
September 19, 2022
- Are you contemplating an additional certification or have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Check into NCC’s preview tests!Specifically created for those contemplating certificatio…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”
September 16, 2022
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) in collaboration with other nationally accredited certification organizations is pleased to announce the launch of the public service campaign, “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”. This PSA hi…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 11, 2022
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.NCC open book continuing education is an affordable and convenient way to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educationa…more
- NCC Celebrates Neonatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Neonatal Nurses Week – September 12-18, 2022
September 11, 2022
- Neonatal Nurses care for the smallest and often the sickest patients in the health care system. Since March of 2020, neonatal nurses have had to protect fragile newborns and their families within a health care system that had to be completely refocus…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations
September 9, 2022
- The 2023 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- If you plan to attend the NPWH conference review these quick reminders!
September 5, 2022
- Quick Notes on using NANN conference CE: NCC has reviewed and coded the NPWH sessions. Use the coding provided by the conference to choose the continuing education appropriate for your NCC maintenance. You can open and update your maintenance applica…more
- Join 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED Neonatal Nurses - nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of neonatal care!
August 13, 2022
- Continue your professional growth in the largest community of certified neonatal professionals - over 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED! Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring at your home or office. Click on the certification to learn more or register. …more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
July 4, 2022
- The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU nurses who identify life-threatening conditions in the low-risk neonate, apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology to assess and care for t…more