If you are certified by NCC you can earn FREE CE by participating in the Pretest Program. Pretesting 50 questions in your specialty will earn 1 hour CE! CE is earned by simply completing the pretest.
This FREE program allows NCC to collect data on new questions and insure they are statistically and psychometrically sound prior to possible use on NCC certification examinations. All collected data is anonymous and only used for statistical analysis, scores will not be given.
• Pretests are free!
• Each completed pretest provides 1 hour CE
• All pretests consist of 50 multiple-choice questions.
• Up to 5 pretests can be taken in a maintenance cycle (based on pretest availability).
• All pretests are timed and must be completed in one hour.
• Incomplete pretests will not earn CE.
• Earned CE is applied to the specialty code chosen by the participant and automatically entered into their maintenance application.
Visit NCCwebsite.org/continuing-education, click “Browse Pretests” and then “Sign in” to see the pretests available (not all specialties are part of the Pretest Program). Since pretest questions are potential exam questions, the pretest is accessed through a secure platform with a signed confidentiality agreement. Please read "How it Works" for complete program details.
Access FREE Pretests by Speciality