The NCC publication Golden Hours, 2nd Edition – just a few weeks away!
January 5, 2019
The NCC publication Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed.
[ISBN 978-0-9890198-4-2] is finishing up at the printers and will soon be on an Amazon book shelf waiting for you. Take advantage of the launch price and don’t miss this book!
Click the link and tell us your name & email. https://nccemail.net/neonatal/
Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate
has been re-organized to provide the reader better transitions between subject matter. This edition has also been expanded with new chapters, including “Procedures for Care and Management in the Delivery Room” and “Umbilical Cord Clamping and Transition at Birth”.
• Representing expertise from specialists from around the country, Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate
is a comprehensive guide that can help you change the outcome for an at-risk neonate.
• Find information quickly – each chapter is organized in an easy-to-follow, outline format
for rapid review.
• Explore topics of great interest to the neonatal care team
, including airway management, cardiac support, thermoregulation, respiratory diseases, pulmonary emergencies, hypoglycemia, sepsis, congenital anomalies, ethical dilemmas, communication, plus new chapters on umbilical cord clamping and procedures for care and management in the delivery room.
• An indispensable resource – this book includes full-color illustrations
, as well as quick-reference charts, tables, and algorithms.
• Provide best-case outcomes for VLBW neonates with Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate
, a practical clinical guide for the NICU.