Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
June 13, 2022
NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages.
Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition
- is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from around the country
- includes full-color illustrations, quick-reference charts, tables, and algorithms
- has been expanded with new chapters and re-organized for better transitions between subject matter
A practical clinical guide
for neonatal professionals that should be in every NICU.Get your copy of Golden Hours
- shows detailed pathology through imaging illustrations with over 300 annotated images
- discusses principles, pathophysiology and challenges in reading and evaluating findings of common neonatal imaging studies
- is a valuable resource for skilled clinicians and a learning tool for students and new providers
” by Doody’s Book Review Service, this unique book fills a necessary function in the active NICU.
Get your copy of Neonatal Imaging
Did you know that NCC has developed continuing education from these publications?
To access these CE modules, visit NCCwebsite.org/continuing-education
and scroll down to Golden Hours
or Neonatal Imaging
. You do not need to purchase a printed book to have access to these unique CE opportunities.
Each CE module includes a printable PDF of its corresponding chapter.