Attending NPWH’s Virtual Conference? Come CHAT with NCC…
September 21, 2020
Learn more about the resources and opportunities available from NCC including continuing education, certification, and volunteerism on the national level.NCC CE modules that are:
• earned anytime and anywhere it is convenient for you
• conveniently coded to core competencies
• automatically posted to your NCC maintenance applicationNCC’s nationally recognized certifications:
• Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP-BC)
• Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) [Multidisciplinary]NCC is the only nationally accredited certifier offering board certification for Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioners.
If you plan to use NPWH conference CE for NCC maintenance:
NPWH sessions have been reviewed and coded for maintenance by NCC.
The NCC CE specialty codes are published in the conference brochure and available on the conference website. Use the provided coding to choose the continuing education appropriate for your NCC maintenance.Check your education plan!
It will help you decide what sessions are best suited for your professional development. Your education plan shows what specialty content areas needs CE hours to maintain your NCC certification. Only CE that is earned in the areas defined by your education plan can be used for NCC maintenance.If you do not have an education plan - take your assessment.
A continuing competency assessment is needed for each NCC maintenance cycle. The assessment generates your educational plan and defines the CE needed for your current maintenance cycle. Only CE earned after the assessment can be used to maintain.
NPWH’s 23rd Annual Premier Women's Healthcare Virtual Conference will provide you the latest updates in women’s healthcare through hours of CE courses, engaging speakers, and networking opportunities.Click here to learn more about NPWH’s 2020 conference – starting October 15th, 2020.