Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
October 18, 2021
Build on your credentials and continue your professional growth with Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification!
If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH... now is the time to get certified!
The Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC)
certification focuses on the neurological care of at-risk or impaired neonates within an intensive care environment. This subspecialty certification was created for neonatal intensive care professionals working to improve overall outcomes for these extremely vulnerable patients.
This certification covers the knowledge used in daily practice to care for these at-risk and/or impaired neonates:
[click above link to learn more or register]
- neuroprotection and developmental care principles
- identifying normal and abnormal neurological findings
- neuro-monitoring, imaging, and diagnostic tools
- management and treatment strategies (cooling, seizures, apnea, etc.)
- pathophysiology of neurologic injuries (IVH, HIE, CNS infection, etc.)
View the complete content focus and keywords for the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification in the C-NNIC Candidate Guide.