NCC’s Bulk Purchase Program… a convenient way to certify your health care providers!
May 31, 2021
Certification offers institutions the opportunity to evaluate the specialty knowledge and continuing competencies of their health care providers through third-party validation. NCC's Bulk Purchase Program is now easier to use and provides additional incentives!Convenience and documentation for your institution
Convenience and safety for your participants
- Pay for multiple exam registrations with one purchase.
- Purchase exam vouchers in any mix of core and/or subspecialty certifications.
- Track participant registrations from your NCC website account.
- Receive aggregate data of exam results.
Special incentives available for large purchases
- Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) administers most* exams at the participant’s home or within a private area set up by your institution.
- PSI Test Centers enforce PPE requirements and safe distancing protocols.
- Discounted exam voucher costs or
- Second Chance Free Promotion (Registrants who fail to become certified in their first exam attempt will be offered a 2nd Chance to test for free.)
|Nursing & APRN Certifications
|Inpatient Obstetric Nursing
||Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate
|Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
||Electronic Fetal Monitoring
|Maternal Newborn Nursing
||Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care*
|Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
||Neonatal Pediatric Transport
|Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
||Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety*
|Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner
||*currently only administered at test centers