Attending AWHONN’s 2022 Convention? Visit NCC at booth #226!
May 6, 2022
Come talk to us about certification at theGaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, CO, June 25-29, 2022
If you are attending AWHONN’s 2022 Convention, make sure to stop by booth 226 and pick up your NCC purple hand sanitizer!
Visit with NCC's President, Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, and Director of Professional Development, Cathy Witt, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, as they discuss the various programs that NCC has created for perinatal professionals, including specialty certification, resources, publications and CE.
And remember to ask about NCC’s newest certifications!Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS)
– Quality and Safety is a vital part of every care facility. Validate your Q&S expertise with NCC’s newest interprofessional certification!Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP)
– Women with pregnancy complications that cannot be managed on an outgoing basis, need special care. Demonstrate your advanced knowledge of antepartum care with NCC’s new RNC-IAP certification.
Build on your credentials with interprofessional subspecialty certification and volunteer opportunities at the national level. Continue your growth in the largest community of certified perinatal professionals - over 196,000 NCC CERTIFIED! Quick reminders about using conference CE:
Click here to learn more about AWHONN’s 2022 Convention- June 25-29, 2022
- NCC has reviewed and coded these AWHONN’s sessions. Use the provided coding to choose the continuing education appropriate for your NCC maintenance. Use these provided CE codes for your NCC maintenance. You can open and update your maintenance application during the meeting, simply enter the lecture, assigned code and CE amount, or save your codes and enter them later. Please do not use the pre-approval process for any AWHONN lectures since they have already been coded for you.
- Check your education plan! It shows what specialty content areas need CE hours to maintain your NCC certification.
- If you do not have an education plan - take your assessment. Only CE earned after the assessment can be used to maintain.