Attending AWHONN’s 2023 Convention? Visit NCC at booth #348!
April 19, 2023
Stop by to chat with NCC and pick up a free gift!New Orleans, LA | June 17-21, 2023
If you are attending AWHONN’s 2023 Convention, make sure to stop by booth 348 and pick up a free gift!
Visit with Cathy Witt, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, Director of Special Initiatives, and Beth Stuesse, MSN, RNC-IAP, RNC-OB, RNC-MNN, C-EFM, C-ONQS, CLC, CBS, CCE, CHBE, NCC Director of Professional Development, as they discuss the various programs that NCC has created for perinatal professionals, including interprofessional specialty certification, free resources, publications and CE. If you have questions...they have answers.
Build on your credentials with interprofessional subspecialty certification and volunteer opportunities at the national level. Continue your growth in the largest community of certified perinatal professionals - 207,000 NCC CERTIFIED!Quick notes on using AWHONN convention CE:
Provided by AWHONN:
- NCC has reviewed and coded these sessions. Use the coding provided by AWHONN to choose the continuing education appropriate for your NCC maintenance.
- You can open and update your maintenance application during the meeting, simply enter the lecture, assigned code and CE amount, or save your codes and enter them later. Remember to save your CE certificates, conference brochure, and session descriptions with objectives - they will be required in case of audit, reinstatement or alternative maintenance.
- Please do not use the NCC maintenance pre-approval process for these AWHONN lectures - they have already been coded for you.
- Check your education plan! It shows what specialty content areas need CE hours to maintain your NCC certification.
- If you do not have an education plan - take your assessment. Only CE earned after the assessment can be used to maintain.
The nursing profession is facing a future where a new patient care dynamic is taking shape, with accelerated health care developments, heightened staffing expectations and capabilities, and a community of professionals whose commitment is being put to the test. During #AWHONN2023, taking place June 17-21 in New Orleans, LA,
we are challenging participants to Get Ready for What’s Next by understanding pioneering methods to address current and diverse challenges, exploring methods of translating diversity, equity, and inclusion concepts, and learning how to address injustices that impact health and well-being using interprofessional collaboration. www.awhonnconvention.org