Individuals due to maintain their NCC certification in 2014, 2015 or beyond are in Stage 2 of the NCC Professional Development Maintenance Program and need a Stage 2 Education Plan - BEFORE they can earn CE towards that maintenance! This innovative program individualizes your certification maintenance using an assessment based on your core specialty competencies. This assessment creates a personalized Education Plan that directs the CE activities required to maintain your certification.
If you are due in 2014, 2015 or beyond and do not have a Stage 2 Education Plan . . . please plan for your continuing education needs and generate your Stage 2 Education Plan by taking the Stage 2 Specialty Assessment. If you are not sure if you have your Stage 2 Education Plan - click "View your education plans" in your NCCwebsite.org account. Only CE earned AFTER you have taken the Stage 2 Specialty Assessment and in the areas defined by your Stage 2 Education Plan can be used towards your next NCC maintenance.
To Develop your Stage 2 Education Plan:
1) Login to your personal NCCwebsite.org account.
2) Click "Take Assessment" in the green box.
3) Correct assessment is assigned by website.
4) Stage 2 Education Plan is generated by your completed assessment.
Components of Stage 2 Maintenance (due in 2014, 2015 or beyond):
1) Take your Stage 2 Specialty Assessment
2) Earn CE specified by your Stage 2 Education Plan
3) File your online Maintenance Application
Click here to learn more about the Stage 2 Specialty Assessment and Stage 2 Education Plan.