Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Third Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification
November 6, 2018
- Article LinkEmployers, state boards of nursing, certification organizations and others face the challenge of developing valid ways to assess competency and to identify and address ongoing needs. To meet these challenges, the National Certification Co…more
- NCC PSA campaign, “Your Baby Communicates” – wins award!
November 2, 2018
- The NCC PSA campaign “Your Baby Communicates”, has received an award for being rated in the top 30% of all PSAs in 2017 (as reported by Nielsen Media Research).This PSA campaign was expected to generate 100 impressions, as of September 30…more
- NCC has been accepted as a member of the Professional Certification Coalition
August 3, 2018
- NCC has joined the newly formed Professional Certification Coalition (PCC) a coalition designed to stem and counteract harmful legislative initiatives that undermine the recognition of certifications developed by non-governmental organizations. Spear…more
- Neonatal Imaging… Receives an “Outstanding” Review
June 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – June 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to share the below professional review of its publication Neonatal Imaging. Jay P. Goldsmith, MD of Tulane University School of Medicine has professionally …more
- NCC's psychometric consultant receives award
May 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – May 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) congratulates George Engelhard, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Measurement and Policy, Quantitative Methodology Program, Educational Psychology at The University of Ge…more