Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Alternate Certification Program available for APRNs
October 2, 2017
- For WHNPs and NNPs who wish to achieve national certification, but are not eligible to sit for the exam. NCC developed the Alternate Certification Program (ACP) as an alternate pathway to certification for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Women&rsquo…more
- NCC congratulates the first NPs to complete the Alternate Certification Program!
March 31, 2017
- NCC developed the Alternate Certification Program (ACP) as an alternate pathway to certification for NNPs and WHNPs who began their career prior to the need for a national certification to practice, allowed their certification to lapse or worked in a…more
- I am an NNP student and I am the last of my kind...
March 31, 2017
- Recently, Joanna McLaughlin (DNP-NNP student) was selected to attend a policy summit in Washington, DC. She took this opportunity to discuss the closures of NNP programs across the country with multiple federal nurse leaders; including the Director o…more
- The NCC EFM Certification Exam . . . Now Meets MOC Requirements!
March 1, 2017
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Certification Exam and Maintenance of NCC EFM Certification has been approved to meet the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) Part IV Improvement in Medical Practice requirements for Maintenance …more
- NCC President inducted into the American Academy of Nursing as a Fellow
November 4, 2016
- Chicago, IL – October, 2016 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the induction of NCC President, Suzanne Staebler, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN into the American Academy of Nursing as a fellow. Invitatio…more
- The Alternate Certification Program (ACP) for Nurse Practitioners
October 3, 2016
- Chicago, IL – September 2016 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce The Alternate Certification Program (ACP) for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioners. The program w…more
- NCC Achieves NCCA Accreditation Renewal
January 29, 2016
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NCC achieves National Accreditation renewal for its Credentialing Programs Chicago, IL - October, 2015 - The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NC…more
- NCC Remembers Warren H. Pearse, MD
November 23, 2015
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Warren H. Pearse, M.D. We wish to extend our condolences to Dr. Pearse’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for his efforts in creating NCC a…more