Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC Maintenance Due Dates have Changed!
January 1, 2016
- Effective January 1, 2016: All maintenance due dates are on the 15th of the month, instead of the end of the month. All individuals due to maintain NCC certification in 2016, 2017, 2018 or beyond have a new maintenance due date. This change effects a…more
- NCC Remembers Warren H. Pearse, MD
November 23, 2015
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Warren H. Pearse, M.D. We wish to extend our condolences to Dr. Pearse’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for his efforts in creating NCC a…more
- NCC Maintenance Due Dates are Changing!
August 27, 2015
- Effective January 1, 2016: All maintenance due dates will be on the 15th of the month, instead of the end of the month. All individuals due to maintain NCC certification in 2016, 2017, 2018 or beyond have a new maintenance due date. This change effec…more
- Is your transport team certified? Share your photo!
July 5, 2015
- This is the amazing Children's Hospital Los Angeles Emergency Transport Team. Currently 93% of its members hold the national Neonatal/Pediatric Transport Certification and they have set a team goal of 100%. NCC wants to recognize them for this phenom…more
- Texas BON now accepts all NCC core certifications for licensure!
May 30, 2015
- Earlier this year, NCC began work with the Texas Board of Nursing to have all core NCC nursing certifications accepted for licensure in lieu of CNE. NCC's APRN certifications (Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner) were al…more
- Remember to take the specialty assessment - before earning CE!
May 28, 2015
- The maintenance requirements for NCC Certified Nurses and Nurse Practitioners* are determined by a specialty assessment. The specialty assessment creates a personalized education plan that directs the continuing education activities needed in order t…more
- NCC wins the Janel Parker President’s Award
April 3, 2015
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) was honored to receive the 2015 Janel Parker President’s Award for the Certified Nurses are Everywhere public awareness campaign. This award was given out by American Board of Nursing Specialties (AB…more
- NCC's Continuing Competency Assessment for Maintenance - a Quick Update
April 3, 2015
- In 2010, The National Certification Corporation transitioned its long-standing maintenance program to incorporate a continuing competency model for health care providers. A 125 item assessment was designed for each core certification aligned with the…more
- Results for the 2014 NNP Workforce Survey
February 9, 2015
- Last spring, NCC certified NNPs were asked to take part in the 2014 Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Workforce Survey. The survey, conducted by the National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NANNP) in collaboration with the National Certificati…more
- The CCI Specialty Assessment - and your NCC Maintenance!
October 31, 2014
- NCC's Continuing Competency Specialty Assessment has been taken more than 90,000 times by certified nurses and nurse practitioners! If you are certified in one of the core NCC specialties you must take your assessment to obtain your education plan&he…more