Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 28, 2014
- 2013 Annual Review The annual review of NCC activities is here. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans. Click on the header to view it.more
- Stage 1 is complete! NCC Certified Nurses and Nurse Practitioners are now in Stage 2 CCI. . .
January 31, 2014
- . . . and Need an Education Plan! If you hold a certification in one of the following:Inpatient Obstetric NursingLow Risk Neonatal NursingNeonatal Intensive Care NursingNeonatal Nurse PractitionerMaternal Newborn NursingWomen's Health Care Nurse Prac…more
- Do you have a Stage 2 Education Plan? If your maintenance is due 2014 or later-you probably need one
November 28, 2013
- If you hold a certification in one of the following:Inpatient Obstetric NursingLow Risk Neonatal NursingNeonatal Intensive Care NursingNeonatal Nurse PractitionerMaternal Newborn NursingWomen's Health Care Nurse PractitionerAnd your certification mai…more
- Is Your NCC Maintenance Due in 2014, 2015 or beyond?
August 2, 2013
- Did you take your stage 2 specialty assessment? For individuals due to maintain their NCC certification in 2014, 2015 or beyond (this includes all newly certified), maintenance requirements are determined for each individual by a stage 2 specialty as…more
- The Continuing Competency Initiative in 4 easy steps!
May 31, 2013
- NCC has provided two new brochures to address questions and dispel myths about the new professional development certification maintenance program. This program involves four major steps to demonstrate continued knowledge of your core certification sp…more
- The NCC CCI Specialty Assessment
February 14, 2013
- Innovative - Personalized - and REQUIRED! with more than 80,000 participants to-date NCC's Continuing Competency Specialty Assessment has been completed by more than 80,000 certified nurses and nurse practitioners. This innovative program individuali…more
- Is your NCC maintenance due in 2014, 2015 or beyond? . . .you need a Stage 2 Education Plan!
January 31, 2013
- Your Stage 2 Education Plan: Innovative - Personalized - and Required! Individuals due to maintain their NCC certification in 2014, 2015 or beyond are in Stage 2 of the NCC Professional Development Maintenance Program and need a Stage 2 Education Pla…more
- NCC's Continuing Competency Initiative Continues
June 22, 2012
- This week, the number of certified nurses and nurse practitioners participating in NCC's new Continuing Competency Program will reach 35,000. This innovative program individualizes maintaining certification based on a 125 question assessment tool tha…more