Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- The NCC CCI Specialty Assessment - nearly 90,000 assessments taken!
September 5, 2014
- Innovative - Personalized - and REQUIRED! with nearly 90,000 assessments taken NCC's Continuing Competency Specialty Assessment has been taken nearly 90,000 times by certified nurses and nurse practitioners. This innovative program individualizes mai…more
- Welcome Robin L. Bissinger, Ph.D., APRN, NNP-BC, FAAN - NCC's New Executive Director
August 1, 2014
- Dr. Bissinger joins NCC from the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Nursing where she held the positions of the Associate Dean of Academics and Professor. Dr. Bissinger also served as NCC President from 2010-2013 and brings to the Execu…more
- The NCC 2014 Content Validation Survey is now complete
May 30, 2014
- We would like to thank the many thousands of certified professionals who took the opportunity to earn CE and share their practice experience, changes and challenges. The information gathered will be used to insure that NCC exams reflect the ongoing c…more
- NCC Names a New Executive Director
May 22, 2014
- PRESS RELEASE NCC NAMES NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR For immediate release:Chicago, IL May 22, 2014 The National Certification Corporation (NCC) has named Robin L. Bissinger, Ph.D., APRN, NNP-BC, FAAN, as the new Executive Director of NCC, the national cer…more
- Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 28, 2014
- 2013 Annual Review The annual review of NCC activities is here. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans. Click on the header to view it.more
- Stage 1 is complete! NCC Certified Nurses and Nurse Practitioners are now in Stage 2 CCI. . .
January 31, 2014
- . . . and Need an Education Plan! If you hold a certification in one of the following:Inpatient Obstetric NursingLow Risk Neonatal NursingNeonatal Intensive Care NursingNeonatal Nurse PractitionerMaternal Newborn NursingWomen's Health Care Nurse Prac…more
- Do you have a Stage 2 Education Plan? If your maintenance is due 2014 or later-you probably need one
November 28, 2013
- If you hold a certification in one of the following:Inpatient Obstetric NursingLow Risk Neonatal NursingNeonatal Intensive Care NursingNeonatal Nurse PractitionerMaternal Newborn NursingWomen's Health Care Nurse PractitionerAnd your certification mai…more
- Is Your NCC Maintenance Due in 2014, 2015 or beyond?
August 2, 2013
- Did you take your stage 2 specialty assessment? For individuals due to maintain their NCC certification in 2014, 2015 or beyond (this includes all newly certified), maintenance requirements are determined for each individual by a stage 2 specialty as…more
- The Continuing Competency Initiative in 4 easy steps!
May 31, 2013
- NCC has provided two new brochures to address questions and dispel myths about the new professional development certification maintenance program. This program involves four major steps to demonstrate continued knowledge of your core certification sp…more
- The NCC CCI Specialty Assessment
February 14, 2013
- Innovative - Personalized - and REQUIRED! with more than 80,000 participants to-date NCC's Continuing Competency Specialty Assessment has been completed by more than 80,000 certified nurses and nurse practitioners. This innovative program individuali…more