Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- National Certifications for all Levels of Perinatal Care
March 1, 2021
- Join the community of NCC certified experts addressing perinatal patient safety! Nationally recognized NCC certifications validate specialty expertise. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring at your home or office. Click on the certification…more
- NCC Celebrates Certified Nurses Everywhere! Happy Certified Nurses Day - March 19, 2021
March 1, 2021
- When the World Health Organization designated 2020 as the “International Year of the Nurse and Nurse Midwife” in honor of the 200th birthday of Florence Nightingale, no one could have predicted the special impact nurses would make that ye…more
- Take a sneak peek at the new Inpatient Antepartum Nursing exam being developed by NCC!
February 22, 2021
- NCC always has programs and resources in various stages of development and we are very excited to announce this upcoming certification opportunity! Launching Fall 2021 Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP)This core nursing certification is for nursi…more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
February 7, 2021
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- 2020 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
January 30, 2021
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 180,000 professionals since 1975. 11,344 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Certification
January 24, 2021
- The Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) certification is for obstetrical nurses who provide care to hospitalized pregnant women during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and newborn periods. Candidates can describe a comprehensive plan for…more
- Order your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 23, 2021
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join more than 187,000 NCC certified experts p…more
- Start the year with New and Popular CE from NCC!
January 22, 2021
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. When passed your modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application. CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing educati…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
January 21, 2021
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification focuses on the care of the high-risk neonate. It demonstrates the specialty knowledge of Neonatal ICU nurses who provide care to acutely and critically ill neonatal patients and their f…more
- Conference Calendar for 2021 - virtual and physical
January 15, 2021
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major nationally accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full lis…more