Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification - Magnet approved!
April 21, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA), available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) and now Magnet Approved! NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification has been list…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Interprofessional Certification
April 12, 2022
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) interprofessional certification is for licensed health care professionals who utilize electronic fetal monitoring and interpret data obtained to provide care to obstetrical patients in both inpatie…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- Build on your credentials with an interprofessional subspecialty certification!
March 25, 2022
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary with health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collaboration …more
- Attending ANN’s Spring Conference? Visit NCC at booth #113!
March 18, 2022
- Attending ANN’s Spring Conference?Come talk to us about certification at theCaribe Royale Resort, Orlando, FLMay 11-14, 2022 If you are attending ANN’s 2022 Spring National Advanced Practice & Low Risk Neonatal Nurses Conference, make…more
- NCC Board of Directors elects Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC
March 15, 2022
- Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, NCC President Chicago, IL – March, 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC. Directors are elected…more
- Fun Sayings for Certified Nurses Day!
March 9, 2022
- NCC’s web stores have old favorites and new collections! Visit NCC C E R T I F I E D and Certified Nurses are Everywhere for fun ways to display pride in your specialty and certification. You will find a variety of products and many different s…more
- NCC Celebrates Certified Nurses Everywhere! Happy Certified Nurses Day - March 19, 2022
March 8, 2022
- True heroes are not born but made. Over the past two years, nurses and other health care professionals have worked tirelessly to care for those impacted by COVID 19, and all of the health care issues that lead to patient encounters in hospitals, clin…more
- NCC’s Chief Executive Officer is awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award
March 8, 2022
- Chicago, IL – March 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that CEO Robin L. Bissinger, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, FAAN was awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award during the 2022 Spring Assembly Meeti…more
- 2021 Milestones - Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 27, 2022
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 196,000 professionals since 1975. 10,419 new registrants signed up for an …more