Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Take a NCC Pretest and Earn Free CE
October 29, 2019
- The Pretest Program allows NCC to collect data on new questions and insure they are statistically and psychometrically sound prior to possible use on NCC certification examinations. Individuals certified by NCC earn free CE for their participation an…more
- Spotlight on Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
October 3, 2019
- The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing certification focuses on the care of the Level II neonate, meeting the needs of Level II Neonatal ICU nurses.In 2018, the Low Risk Neonatal Nursing certification became the Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care…more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 1, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThe 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 5, 2019
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.Continuing Education from NCC offers affordable and convenient ways to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educational o…more
- Attending NANN or NPWH? There are a few things to know before you go…
September 1, 2019
- If you are attending NANN, visit NCC at booth 230! Learn about certifications available to neonatal professionals who care for extremely vulnerable neonates, including two new subspecialties. • Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-E…more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations
August 8, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee. Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be sl…more
- Tell your Colleagues about NCC Preview Tests!
July 31, 2019
- Do you have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Give them some encouragement and tell them about NCC’s new preview tests! Specifically created for those contemplating certification, …more
- Attending the ANN Conferences in Orlando? Come See NCC… Booth 705!
July 31, 2019
- ANN will be a busy place with three concurrent conferences --22nd National Mother Baby Nurses Conference, 19th National Neonatal Nurses Conference and Fall Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurses Conference, along with the 6th ANNual Symposium for Nurse Le…more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 31, 2019
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- NCC publication update - CE is available for both publications!
June 29, 2019
- Continuing Education has been developed from the NCC publications Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition.You do not need to purchase a printed book to have access to these unique CE opportunities. Ea…more