Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Test your EFM skills using NCC's FREE tracing game!
May 2, 2022
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free online EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledg…more
- Resources from NCC . . . most are free!
May 1, 2022
- Take advantage of the various programs NCC has created to enhance professional practice and offer recognition opportunities for our certified professionals across all specialties. NCCwebsite.org – Everything you need to maintain your certified …more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
April 22, 2022
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification - Magnet approved!
April 21, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA), available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) and now Magnet Approved! NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification has been list…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Interprofessional Certification
April 12, 2022
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) interprofessional certification is for licensed health care professionals who utilize electronic fetal monitoring and interpret data obtained to provide care to obstetrical patients in both inpatie…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- Build on your credentials with an interprofessional subspecialty certification!
March 25, 2022
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary with health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collaboration …more
- NCC Board of Directors elects Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC
March 15, 2022
- Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, NCC President Chicago, IL – March, 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC. Directors are elected…more
- Fun Sayings for Certified Nurses Day!
March 9, 2022
- NCC’s web stores have old favorites and new collections! Visit NCC C E R T I F I E D and Certified Nurses are Everywhere for fun ways to display pride in your specialty and certification. You will find a variety of products and many different s…more
- NCC’s Chief Executive Officer is awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award
March 8, 2022
- Chicago, IL – March 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that CEO Robin L. Bissinger, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, FAAN was awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award during the 2022 Spring Assembly Meeti…more