Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC Celebrates Perinatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Perinatal Nurses Week – October 10-16, 2022
October 7, 2022
- Perinatal Nurses care for pregnant women through birth and postpartum along with their infants and families. Since March of 2020, perinatal nurses have had to protect expecting women and their families within a health care system that had to be compl…more
- NCC has Preview Tests to help assess certification readiness!
September 19, 2022
- Are you contemplating an additional certification or have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Check into NCC’s preview tests!Specifically created for those contemplating certificatio…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”
September 16, 2022
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) in collaboration with other nationally accredited certification organizations is pleased to announce the launch of the public service campaign, “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”. This PSA hi…more
- NCC Celebrates Neonatal Nurses Everywhere! Happy Neonatal Nurses Week – September 12-18, 2022
September 11, 2022
- Neonatal Nurses care for the smallest and often the sickest patients in the health care system. Since March of 2020, neonatal nurses have had to protect fragile newborns and their families within a health care system that had to be completely refocus…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations
September 9, 2022
- The 2023 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- Join 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED Neonatal Nurses - nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of neonatal care!
August 13, 2022
- Continue your professional growth in the largest community of certified neonatal professionals - over 50,000 NCC CERTIFIED! Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring at your home or office. Click on the certification to learn more or register. …more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification - Magnet approved!
July 4, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU …more
- Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
June 13, 2022
- NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages. Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from aro…more
- Test your EFM skills using NCC's FREE tracing game!
May 2, 2022
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free online EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledg…more
- Resources from NCC . . . most are free!
May 1, 2022
- Take advantage of the various programs NCC has created to enhance professional practice and offer recognition opportunities for our certified professionals across all specialties. NCCwebsite.org – Everything you need to maintain your certified …more