Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- 2020 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
January 30, 2021
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 180,000 professionals since 1975. 11,344 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Certification
January 24, 2021
- The Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) certification is for obstetrical nurses who provide care to hospitalized pregnant women during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and newborn periods. Candidates can describe a comprehensive plan for…more
- Order your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 23, 2021
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join more than 187,000 NCC certified experts p…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
January 21, 2021
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification focuses on the care of the high-risk neonate. It demonstrates the specialty knowledge of Neonatal ICU nurses who provide care to acutely and critically ill neonatal patients and their f…more
- Conference Calendar for 2021 - virtual and physical
January 15, 2021
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major nationally accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full lis…more
- New & Free CE - COVID in the Maternal Newborn Population
January 12, 2021
- NCC developed a new CE module for 2021 on Coronavirus in the Maternal Newborn Population. This CE module is FREE to all health care providers regardless of NCC certification status. Module completion provides 5 CE/CNE that may be used to meet licensu…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring Multidisciplinary Certification
January 9, 2021
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) multidisciplinary certification is for licensed health care professionals who utilize electronic fetal monitoring and interpret data obtained to provide care to obstetrical patients in both inpatie…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
January 9, 2021
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the EFM certification exam. It will provide general feedback on your performance to help you…more
- Election Results for 2021 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
January 6, 2021
- Chicago, IL – January 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and o…more
- Resources from NCC . . . most are free!
January 3, 2021
- Take advantage of the various programs NCC has created to enhance professional practice and offer recognition opportunities for our certified professionals across all specialties. NCCwebsite.org – Everything you need to maintain your certified …more