Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC Social Media – Help us direct the conversation
May 2, 2019
- NCC is focused on delivering relevant and timely content to you through all our communication channels. Please take a moment to complete this short 6 question survey about the content we provide and how we provide it. The results of this survey will …more
- Test your EFM skills at NCC-EFM.org
March 31, 2019
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledge and s…more
- NCC CE Modules – New Spring Releases and Peer Favorites
March 31, 2019
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. Your passed modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application.CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing education mod…more
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed.– is Available at Amazon
February 28, 2019
- The NCC publication Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed. has been released and is... Available at Amazon Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate has been re-organized to provide the reader better transition…more
- 2018 Milestones – Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 28, 2019
- The annual review of NCC activities is here. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans. NCC has certified over 155,000 professionals since 1975. 10,497 new registrants signed up for an …more
- NCC Celebrates Certified Nurses Day - March 19, 2019
February 25, 2019
- What is Certified Nurses’ Day? Certified Nurses Day is a national day to honor and recognize the important achievements of Certified Nurses. Certified Nurses Day is March 19, the birthday of Margretta ‘Gretta' Madden Styles, the renowned …more
- Request your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 30, 2019
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join the community of NCC certified experts pr…more
- Conference Calendar for 2019
January 24, 2019
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major nationally accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full lis…more
- Neonatal Imaging CE Series is now available!
January 5, 2019
- New continuing education developed from the NCC publication Neonatal Imaging is now available! Rated “Outstanding” by Doody’s Book Review Service, this unique book fills a necessary function in the active NICU and now can now be use…more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
January 4, 2019
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more