Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Join 175,000 NCC certified nurses! Nationally accredited certifications and CE for all levels of perinatal care.
October 7, 2020
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of health care professionals caring for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system — expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using…more
- Attending AWHONN’s Virtual Conference? Have Coffee with NCC…
October 5, 2020
- NCC is participating in the Hot Coffee Chat Roundtables on Monday, Nov 2nd from 8:30-9:30 am., look for our logo! Take a few moments to stop in a chat with NCC about resources and opportunities, including continuing education, certification, and volu…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
October 4, 2020
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.Continuing Education from NCC offers affordable and convenient ways to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educational o…more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
September 28, 2020
- The Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) certification focuses on the neurological care of at-risk or impaired neonates within an intensive care environment. This subspecialty certification was created for neonatal intensive care professionals work…more
- Attending NANN’s Virtual Conference? Come CHAT with NCC…
September 28, 2020
- Look for our logo in NANN’s Virtual Exhibit Hall and come CHAT with us! Learn more about the resources and opportunities available from NCC including continuing education, certification, and volunteerism on the national level.NCC CE modules tha…more
- Attending NPWH’s Virtual Conference? Come CHAT with NCC…
September 21, 2020
- Look for our banner in NPWH’s Virtual Exhibit Hall and come CHAT with us! Learn more about the resources and opportunities available from NCC including continuing education, certification, and volunteerism on the national level.NCC CE modules t…more
- The 2021 NCC Board Nominations
September 7, 2020
- The 2021 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2021 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- National Multidisciplinary Certifications to demonstrate expertise in Perinatal Care.
September 1, 2020
- Join the community of NCC certified experts addressing perinatal patient safety! Nationally recognized EFM Board Certification and the new Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and safety certification validate expertise. These exams can be taken using remo…more
- NCC Board Member inducted into the American Academy of Nursing as a Fellow
August 29, 2020
- Chicago, IL – August, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the induction of NCC Board of Directors Member, Kahlil Demonbreun, DNP, RNC-OB, WHNP-BC, ANP-BC, FAANP, FAAN into the American Academy of Nur…more
- Attending ANN’s Virtual Conference? Come CHAT with NCC…
August 24, 2020
- ANN’s virtual conference will be a combination of live-streamed sessions, on-demand sessions, and a Virtual Exhibit Hall. Look for our banner in ANN’s Virtual Exhibit Hall and come CHAT with us! Learn more about NCC’s nationally rec…more