Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Take a sneak peek at the new exams being developed by NCC!
February 23, 2020
- NCC has new certifications and subspecialty certifications in various stages of development. We are very excited to announce these upcoming certification opportunities! If one of these specialties will enhance your practice, use this advanced notice …more
- 2019 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
February 17, 2020
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 175,000 professionals since 1975. 16,306 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Conference Calendar for 2020
January 13, 2020
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major nationally accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full lis…more
- Election Results for 2020 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
January 10, 2020
- Chicago, IL – January, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and …more
- NEW CERTIFICATIONS: Phase II Registration ends Dec. 31st – you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
November 23, 2019
- New Multidisciplinary Neonatal Certifications• Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)• Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) Be one of the first neonatal professionals to earn one of these new multidisciplinary certificati…more
- Last chance to take advantage of NCC’s “Second Chance FREE” exam promotion!
November 23, 2019
- This offer will not be extended! NCC is offering Second Chance FREE exam promotion.Take advantage of this limited time promotion* to add another certification to your achievements.Share this opportunity! There are over 100,000 health care professiona…more
- Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
November 19, 2019
- NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages. Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from aro…more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more
- NCC CE Modules – New Releases and Fall Favorites
October 29, 2019
- CE from NCC is a convenient resource! Purchase and complete CE modules from NCCwebsite.org, 24/7. Your passed modules will be posted automatically to your NCC maintenance application.CE from NCC is an affordable resource! NCC continuing education mod…more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 1, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThe 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more