Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Order your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 6, 2023
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join more than 195,000 NCC certified experts p…more
- Build on your Credentials with Nationally Accredited Magnet Approved Specialty Certification
January 5, 2023
- NCC certifications validate the specialty expertise of those who care for some of the most vulnerable patients in the health care system – expecting mothers, newborns, and critically ill neonates. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring…more
- Election Results for 2023 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
December 27, 2022
- Chicago, IL – December 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and …more
- NCC's Neonatal Pediatric Transport Interprofessional Certification - Recommended in CAMTS and Magnet Approved!
December 2, 2022
- NCC's Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®) certification is approved by Magnet and recommended in the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) Eleventh Edition Standards! The Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®) cert…more
- Earn Free CE with NCC’s Pretest Program!
December 2, 2022
- If you are certified by NCC you can earn FREE CE by participating in the Pretest Program. Pretesting 50 questions in your specialty will earn 1 hour CE! CE is earned by simply completing the pretest. This FREE program allows NCC to collect data on ne…more
- Learn about upcoming changes to Magnet – ABSNC, NCCA and or ISO 17024 accreditation equals Magnet Approved!
November 28, 2022
- In January 2022, the Magnet Recognition Program® stopped updating its “Magnet Approved List” and instead directs customers to use the accredited professional board certifications found on ABSNC, NCCA, and ISO 17024. Starting January 2…more
- Spotlight on NCC's new Inpatient Antepartum Nursing exam!
November 22, 2022
- The first national antepartum examination for nurses! Inpatient Antepartum Nursing (RNC-IAP) This core nursing certification is for nursing professionals that work in antepartum units providing care to pregnant women – before the baby is delive…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exam Inpatient Antepartum Nursing.
November 16, 2022
- Chicago, IL – November 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for their newly launched CORE nursing certification exam and congratulates all candidates who were willing to test d…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification - Magnet approved!
October 28, 2022
- NCC’s Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification is the largest NCCA accredited, and Magnet-approved certification for NIC nurses. The Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC®) certification focuses on the care of the hig…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 10, 2022
- 2023 Board Nominations SlateThe 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more