Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC’s "Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate" (C-ELBW) Certification Achieves Magnet Recognition!
November 1, 2021
- Chicago, IL – November 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that their new certification "Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate" (C-ELBW) has been recognized as an acceptable Professional Boa…more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Pediatric Transport Multidisciplinary Certification
October 20, 2021
- The Neonatal Pediatric Transport (C-NPT®) certification focuses on stabilization and transport interventions for critically ill neonates and children. This multidisciplinary certification is for health care professionals who work as a team provid…more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
October 18, 2021
- Build on your credentials and continue your professional growth with Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification! If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH... now is the time to get certified! The Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care…more
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 15, 2021
- 2022 Board Nominations SlateThe 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- If you plan to attend the AWHONN or NPWH virtual conference review these quick reminders!
September 29, 2021
- Quick review about using conference CE for NCC maintenance: NCC has reviewed and coded both AWHONN and NPWH sessions. Use these provided CE codes for your NCC maintenance. You can open and update your maintenance application during the meeting, simpl…more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification
September 22, 2021
- The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU nurses who identify life-threatening conditions in the low-risk neonate, apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology to assess and care for t…more
- NCC CERTIFIED share their experiences!
September 20, 2021
- Dolores Flanagan RNC-OB, C-EFM, C-ONQSI responded to an interesting thread in the AWHONN listserv. Someone reached out to ask for advice on how to prepare for the C-ONQS exam and someone responded with a one-liner that “NCC modules were helpful…more
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 10, 2021
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.NCC open book continuing education is an affordable and convenient way to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educationa…more
- Access Articles on Continuing Competency Research and Outcomes
September 9, 2021
- "Third-Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification" "An empirical evaluation of the adequacy of self-assessed knowledge competency in a certified population of women's health care nurse practitioners" Bissinger…more
- Attending NANN’s Virtual Conference? Join NCC's Educational Presentation on September 14th!
September 6, 2021
- Add our session to your NANN conference schedule! Join our Educational Presentation on September 14th from 1:10 pm to 1:25 pm CDT. Hosts Cathy Witt, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC and Bresney Fanning, MSN, APRN, NNP-BC, (NCC’s Directors of Professional Deve…more