Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Request your FREE NCC Certification Awareness Kit - Certified Nurses Day is March 19!
January 30, 2019
- Celebrate Certified Nurses Day and generate awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join the community of NCC certified experts pr…more
- Conference Calendar for 2019
January 24, 2019
- Using NCC CE modules to maintain NCC certification is a convenient and affordable choice - but not required. NCC recognizes major nationally accrediting agencies, state boards of nursing, and health care organizations as CE providers. (for a full lis…more
- Neonatal Imaging CE Series is now available!
January 5, 2019
- New continuing education developed from the NCC publication Neonatal Imaging is now available! Rated “Outstanding” by Doody’s Book Review Service, this unique book fills a necessary function in the active NICU and now can now be use…more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
January 4, 2019
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- NCC publication update!
November 29, 2018
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd edition is scheduled to be released this month! This edition has been re-organized to provide the reader better transitions between subject matter. This edition has also been expanded with …more
- NCC Website login is just a bit different than you are used to!
November 29, 2018
- While the “look” of the website may not appear much different, there are many increased navigation features and new processes. SIGN IN PROCESSYou must sign in to access your NCC account using your email and password. Passwords have not ch…more
- Third Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification
November 6, 2018
- Article LinkEmployers, state boards of nursing, certification organizations and others face the challenge of developing valid ways to assess competency and to identify and address ongoing needs. To meet these challenges, the National Certification Co…more
- The NCC publication Golden Hours, 2nd Edition – Coming Soon!
November 2, 2018
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the upcoming publication of the Second Edition of Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate ISBN 978-0-9890198-4-2. This second edition has been re-organized to provide…more
- NCC PSA campaign, “Your Baby Communicates” – wins award!
November 2, 2018
- The NCC PSA campaign “Your Baby Communicates”, has received an award for being rated in the top 30% of all PSAs in 2017 (as reported by Nielsen Media Research).This PSA campaign was expected to generate 100 impressions, as of September 30…more
- The 2019 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
September 30, 2018
- 2019 Nominee Slate The 2019 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petition. Here …more