Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
April 22, 2022
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification - Magnet approved!
April 21, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA), available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) and Magnet Approved! NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS) certification has been listed a…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- Build on your credentials with an interprofessional subspecialty certification!
March 25, 2022
- Healthcare is multidisciplinary with health care professionals from various disciplines working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for their patients. NCC multidisciplinary certifications promote effective communication and collaboration …more
- NCC Board of Directors elects Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC
March 15, 2022
- Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, NCC President Chicago, IL – March, 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC. Directors are elected…more
- Fun Sayings for Certified Nurses Day!
March 9, 2022
- NCC’s web stores have old favorites and new collections! Visit NCC C E R T I F I E D and Certified Nurses are Everywhere for fun ways to display pride in your specialty and certification. You will find a variety of products and many different s…more
- NCC’s Chief Executive Officer is awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award
March 8, 2022
- Chicago, IL – March 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that CEO Robin L. Bissinger, PhD, APRN, NNP-BC, FAAN was awarded the Janel Parker President’s Award during the 2022 Spring Assembly Meeti…more
- 2021 Milestones - Annual Review of NCC Activities
February 27, 2022
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 196,000 professionals since 1975. 10,419 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Maternal Newborn Nursing Certification - Magnet Approved!
January 10, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN®) certification is for mother/baby nurses who provid…more
- Election Results for 2022 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
December 27, 2021
- Chicago, IL – December 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and …more