Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- For WHNPs with an interest in treating obesity
January 31, 2018
- NCC is not involved in any way with the below noted certification exam. We are sharing this news release, as it may be of interest to some of our WHNP-BC population. The Commission on Dietetic Registration has launched an interdisciplinary credential…more
- LRN exam now meets the needs of Level II Neonatal ICU nurses
January 5, 2018
- Low Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification Exam focuses on the Care of the Level II Neonate. NCC volunteer Content Teams review exam competencies and content on a yearly basis. Keeping exams current, relevant and true to their specialties. Based on the …more
- NCC President provides testimony to GA Senate on the healthcare role of APRNs
November 3, 2017
- The SR 188 “Barriers to Georgians’ Accessing Adequate Healthcare” Study Committee takes an in-depth look at physician shortage data and explores how APRNs could be an important part of the solution. In the 2017 Legislative session, …more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
November 3, 2017
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- Announcing NCC’s new publication - Neonatal Imaging
November 3, 2017
- NCC is excited to offer this new publication. It is scheduled to be released this winter and we believe it will be a huge resource for providers. NCC’s new publication Neonatal Imaging provides a foundation for neonatal health care providers; t…more
- Alternate Certification Program available for APRNs
October 2, 2017
- For WHNPs and NNPs who wish to achieve national certification, but are not eligible to sit for the exam. NCC developed the Alternate Certification Program (ACP) as an alternate pathway to certification for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Women&rsquo…more
- NCC National Volunteer Team – Call for Members!
September 29, 2017
- NCC is looking for certified professionals who would like to become involved in the future of certification at the national level. The NCC National Volunteer Team is open to professionals holding an active NCC certification and willing to complete a …more
- Sneak peek at some of the NCC projects and plans for 2018
September 1, 2017
- New and Revised Certification Exams Low Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification Exam is moving to a Level IINCC volunteer Content Teams review exam competencies and content on a yearly basis. Keeping exams current, relevant and true to their specialties.…more
- Lapsed certification? Let’s talk about the NCC reinstatement program.
April 26, 2017
- The NCC reinstatement program is available for individuals who failed to maintain their certification by their maintenance due date. The reinstatement program allows professionals formally certified by NCC, to come back into the system without re-exa…more
- 2016 NCC Milestones
April 1, 2017
- NCC has certified over 147,000 professionals since 1975. Over 9,172 new registrants signed up for an NCC certification in 2016, with 8,690 taking the exams and 7,637passing the exams (An overall 88% pass rate). Over 22,000 maintained during this time…more