Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- NCC has Preview Tests to help assess certification readiness!
September 19, 2022
- Are you contemplating an additional certification or have colleagues that have discussed certification, but have not yet taken the steps to make it happen? Check into NCC’s preview tests!Specifically created for those contemplating certificatio…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”
September 16, 2022
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) in collaboration with other nationally accredited certification organizations is pleased to announce the launch of the public service campaign, “Certified Nurses Make a Difference”. This PSA hi…more
- The 2023 NCC Board Nominations
September 9, 2022
- The 2023 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2023 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 7, 2022
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- Spotlight on NCC's Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certification - Magnet approved!
July 4, 2022
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Low Risk Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-LRN®) certification is for neonatal ICU …more
- Indispensable Resources for Neonatal Professionals
June 13, 2022
- NCC publications are sold solely through Amazon. Click the buttons below to access their purchase pages. Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive guide, representing the expertise of specialists from aro…more
- Test your EFM skills using NCC's FREE tracing game!
May 2, 2022
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game is part of the free online EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing elements and categorize EFM tracings. Health care professionals play the game to hone and test their EFM knowledg…more
- Credentials can get complicated, are you displaying your achievements the correct way?
April 22, 2022
- While the only credentials that must be displayed are the ones that are required by state or employment, specialty certifications are helpful to patients and peers. Credentials validate expertise and give tangible recognition of professional achievem…more
- NCC Remembers Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB
April 4, 2022
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Mary Ellen Sosa, MS, RNC-OB. We wish to extend our condolences to Ms. Sosa’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for her long-term service to …more
- NCC Board of Directors elects Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC
March 15, 2022
- Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, NCC President Chicago, IL – March, 2022 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Wallman, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC as President of NCC. Directors are elected…more