Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Don't miss out on these CE Modules!
September 5, 2019
- These CE modules will be discontinued at the end of the year.Continuing Education from NCC offers affordable and convenient ways to maintain specialty knowledge competencies and keep abreast of the latest practice updates. To keep these educational o…more
- Attending NANN or NPWH? There are a few things to know before you go…
September 1, 2019
- If you are attending NANN, visit NCC at booth 230! Learn about certifications available to neonatal professionals who care for extremely vulnerable neonates, including two new subspecialties. • Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-E…more
- The 2020 NCC Board Nominations
August 8, 2019
- 2020 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2020 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee. Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be sl…more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 31, 2019
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- Attending a conference this fall? There are a few things you should know - before you go…
June 28, 2019
- NCC has reviewed and provided maintenance codes for the ANN, NANN and NPWH fall educational conferences. The NCC CE specialty codes will be available on their conference websites and brochures. Use the provided coding to choose the continuing educati…more
- NCC publication update… CE available for Golden Hours!
June 1, 2019
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd – CE series Representing expertise from specialists from around the country, Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate is a comprehensive guide that can help you change …more
- Report of findings for the 2018 WHNP Workforce Survey!
May 31, 2019
- Last October you may have participated in the 2018 NPWH Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Workforce Demographics and Compensation Survey. This survey was created by The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH) in collabora…more
- Going to the 2019 AWHONN convention? Look for us on their new app!
May 4, 2019
- AWHONN sessions have been reviewed and coded for maintenance by NCC! Simplify your CE needs for NCC maintenance! Use the AWHONN convention app to look up sessions by NCC specialty code - see "browse by NCC code". Then after you attend a session, uplo…more
- NCC publication update!
May 4, 2019
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd edition is available! And will soon have its own CE series! Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate has been re-organized to provide the reader better transitions between su…more
- NCC Social Media – Help us direct the conversation
May 2, 2019
- NCC is focused on delivering relevant and timely content to you through all our communication channels. Please take a moment to complete this short 6 question survey about the content we provide and how we provide it. The results of this survey will …more