Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Spotlight on NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification - Magnet Approved!
December 3, 2021
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved!Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW) interprofessional certification foc…more
- Spotlight on NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Certification - Magnet Approved!
December 1, 2021
- Nationally accredited by the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and Magnet Approved! Available to test through Live Remote Proctoring (LRP)! The Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) certification is for obstetrical nurses who prov…more
- NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
November 20, 2021
- Chicago, IL – November 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (C-ONQS)” certification has been accredited through 11/30/2026 by the Nation…more
- NCC Social Media – don’t miss the conversation
November 9, 2021
- NCC is adding more content to our social media outlets. Along with news and notices specific to NCC, we are also sharing educational stories, relating to patient safety, clinical updates and professional practice.Join NCC social media, so you don&rsq…more
- NCC’s "Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate" (C-ELBW) Certification Achieves Magnet Recognition!
November 1, 2021
- Chicago, IL – November 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that their new certification "Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate" (C-ELBW) has been recognized as an acceptable Professional Boa…more
- Spotlight on the Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care Certification
October 18, 2021
- Build on your credentials and continue your professional growth with Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification! If you monitor and care for babies with apnea, seizures, HIE, IVH... now is the time to get certified! The Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care…more
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 15, 2021
- 2022 Board Nominations SlateThe 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- NCC CERTIFIED share their experiences!
September 20, 2021
- Dolores Flanagan RNC-OB, C-EFM, C-ONQSI responded to an interesting thread in the AWHONN listserv. Someone reached out to ask for advice on how to prepare for the C-ONQS exam and someone responded with a one-liner that “NCC modules were helpful…more
- Access Articles on Continuing Competency Research and Outcomes
September 9, 2021
- "Third-Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification" "An empirical evaluation of the adequacy of self-assessed knowledge competency in a certified population of women's health care nurse practitioners" Bissinger…more
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations
August 16, 2021
- The 2022 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more