Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations is now closed
October 15, 2021
- 2022 Board Nominations SlateThe 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee is now closed. The nominee slate is posted for your review. No other individuals were put forward by a petiti…more
- NCC CERTIFIED share their experiences!
September 20, 2021
- Dolores Flanagan RNC-OB, C-EFM, C-ONQSI responded to an interesting thread in the AWHONN listserv. Someone reached out to ask for advice on how to prepare for the C-ONQS exam and someone responded with a one-liner that “NCC modules were helpful…more
- Access Articles on Continuing Competency Research and Outcomes
September 9, 2021
- "Third-Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification" "An empirical evaluation of the adequacy of self-assessed knowledge competency in a certified population of women's health care nurse practitioners" Bissinger…more
- The 2022 NCC Board Nominations
August 16, 2021
- The 2022 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2022 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- ABSNC Grants Accreditation to NCC’s Nurse Practitioner Certification Programs
July 20, 2021
- The National Certification Corporation Receives Accreditation of its Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) and Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) Certification Programs from the Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing CertificationMt L…more
- Download NCC’s FREE “Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management” Monograph.
June 14, 2021
- NCC’s Fetal Assessment and Safe Labor Management Monograph (authored by Kathleen Rice Simpson, PhD, RNC-OB, CNS-BC, FAAN) is available to all health care professionals free of charge. ________________________________Safe care for mothers and ba…more
- NCC’s Bulk Purchase Program… a convenient way to certify your health care providers!
May 31, 2021
- Certification offers institutions the opportunity to evaluate the specialty knowledge and continuing competencies of their health care providers through third-party validation. NCC's Bulk Purchase Program is now easier to use and provides additional …more
- NCC’s Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate Certification Achieves NCCA Accreditation!
May 3, 2021
- Chicago, IL – May 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-ELBW)” certification has been accredited through 4/30/2026 by the Nationa…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
April 12, 2021
- NCC’s Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the Inpatient Obstetric Nursing certification exam. It will provide general feedback on you…more
- Wondering if NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
March 22, 2021
- NCC’s Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care (C-NNIC) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for NNIC certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your account &ldquo…more