Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- “Certified Nurses are Everywhere!” wins PSA honors award
July 29, 2016
- Chicago, IL – August, 2016 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is proud to announce “Certified Nurses are Everywhere!” has been recognized as one of the top 10 Public Service Announcement (PSA) campaigns from 2015. …more
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game... already played 10,000 times!
June 2, 2016
- The NCC EFM Tracing Game had a busy May with tracings being identified over 10,000 times. Take a moment to test your Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM) skills by playing the NCC EFM Tracing Game. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify strip …more
- NCC debuts new EFM Toolkit at ACOG’s 2016 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting.
May 1, 2016
- Chicago, IL – May, 2016 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the debut of the NCC EFM Toolkit at ACOG’s 2016 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecolo…more
- NCC Achieves NCCA Accreditation Renewal
January 29, 2016
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NCC achieves National Accreditation renewal for its Credentialing Programs Chicago, IL - October, 2015 - The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NC…more
- NCC Maintenance Due Dates have Changed!
January 1, 2016
- Effective January 1, 2016: All maintenance due dates are on the 15th of the month, instead of the end of the month. All individuals due to maintain NCC certification in 2016, 2017, 2018 or beyond have a new maintenance due date. This change effects a…more
- NCC Remembers Warren H. Pearse, MD
November 23, 2015
- It is with sadness that the leadership of NCC received word recently of the death of Warren H. Pearse, M.D. We wish to extend our condolences to Dr. Pearse’s family and friends along with our profound gratitude for his efforts in creating NCC a…more
- NCC Maintenance Due Dates are Changing!
August 27, 2015
- Effective January 1, 2016: All maintenance due dates will be on the 15th of the month, instead of the end of the month. All individuals due to maintain NCC certification in 2016, 2017, 2018 or beyond have a new maintenance due date. This change effec…more
- Is your transport team certified? Share your photo!
July 5, 2015
- This is the amazing Children's Hospital Los Angeles Emergency Transport Team. Currently 93% of its members hold the national Neonatal/Pediatric Transport Certification and they have set a team goal of 100%. NCC wants to recognize them for this phenom…more
- Texas BON now accepts all NCC core certifications for licensure!
May 30, 2015
- Earlier this year, NCC began work with the Texas Board of Nursing to have all core NCC nursing certifications accepted for licensure in lieu of CNE. NCC's APRN certifications (Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner) were al…more
- Remember to take the specialty assessment - before earning CE!
May 28, 2015
- The maintenance requirements for NCC Certified Nurses and Nurse Practitioners* are determined by a specialty assessment. The specialty assessment creates a personalized education plan that directs the continuing education activities needed in order t…more