Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- CE modules are available for Golden Hour and Neonatal Imaging book chapters.
March 20, 2020
- Continuing Education has been developed from the NCC publications Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition.You do not need to purchase a printed book to have access to these unique CE opportunities. Ea…more
- 2019 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
February 17, 2020
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 175,000 professionals since 1975. 16,306 new registrants signed up for an …more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 31, 2019
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- Report of findings for the 2018 WHNP Workforce Survey!
May 31, 2019
- Last October you may have participated in the 2018 NPWH Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Workforce Demographics and Compensation Survey. This survey was created by The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH) in collabora…more
- NCC Social Media – Help us direct the conversation
May 2, 2019
- NCC is focused on delivering relevant and timely content to you through all our communication channels. Please take a moment to complete this short 6 question survey about the content we provide and how we provide it. The results of this survey will …more
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed.– is Available at Amazon
February 28, 2019
- The NCC publication Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Ed. has been released and is... Available at Amazon Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate has been re-organized to provide the reader better transition…more
- Neonatal Imaging CE Series is now available!
January 5, 2019
- New continuing education developed from the NCC publication Neonatal Imaging is now available! Rated “Outstanding” by Doody’s Book Review Service, this unique book fills a necessary function in the active NICU and now can now be use…more
- Third Party Assessment and Targeted Continuing Education for Maintenance of Certification
November 6, 2018
- Article LinkEmployers, state boards of nursing, certification organizations and others face the challenge of developing valid ways to assess competency and to identify and address ongoing needs. To meet these challenges, the National Certification Co…more
- NCC PSA campaign, “Your Baby Communicates” – wins award!
November 2, 2018
- The NCC PSA campaign “Your Baby Communicates”, has received an award for being rated in the top 30% of all PSAs in 2017 (as reported by Nielsen Media Research).This PSA campaign was expected to generate 100 impressions, as of September 30…more