Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Certification should be celebrated year-round…Certification Awareness Kit are still available.
March 20, 2020
- Generate certification awareness within your unit and institution. Share the increased confidence of having your skills and knowledge validated through certification. Help your peers join the community of NCC certified experts providing perinatal, ne…more
- 2019 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
February 17, 2020
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 175,000 professionals since 1975. 16,306 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Last chance to take advantage of NCC’s “Second Chance FREE” exam promotion!
November 23, 2019
- This offer will not be extended! NCC is offering Second Chance FREE exam promotion.Take advantage of this limited time promotion* to add another certification to your achievements.Share this opportunity! There are over 100,000 health care professiona…more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more
- Attending NANN or NPWH? There are a few things to know before you go…
September 1, 2019
- If you are attending NANN, visit NCC at booth 230! Learn about certifications available to neonatal professionals who care for extremely vulnerable neonates, including two new subspecialties. • Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate (C-E…more
- Have you accessed the free EFM toolkit at NCC-EFM.org?
July 31, 2019
- NCC-EFM.org is one of many free resources offered by NCC to enhance professional practice and to support our certified professionals. Use the NCC EFM Tracing Game to test your EFM skills. This web game uses NICHD terminology to identify tracing eleme…more
- NCC publication update… CE available for Golden Hours!
June 1, 2019
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd – CE series Representing expertise from specialists from around the country, Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate is a comprehensive guide that can help you change …more
- Report of findings for the 2018 WHNP Workforce Survey!
May 31, 2019
- Last October you may have participated in the 2018 NPWH Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Workforce Demographics and Compensation Survey. This survey was created by The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH) in collabora…more
- NCC publication update!
May 4, 2019
- Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd edition is available! And will soon have its own CE series! Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate has been re-organized to provide the reader better transitions between su…more
- NCC Social Media – Help us direct the conversation
May 2, 2019
- NCC is focused on delivering relevant and timely content to you through all our communication channels. Please take a moment to complete this short 6 question survey about the content we provide and how we provide it. The results of this survey will …more