Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Trained to be Different”
July 20, 2020
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) and The Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) are pleased to announce their public service campaign, “Trained to be Different”. This PSA was released nationally and will be playing on bo…more
- NPWH White Paper: The Essential Role of Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners
July 17, 2020
- This information is provided by NPWH: The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health (NPWH) has completed the NPWH White Paper: The Essential Role of Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners. The goal of this white paper is t…more
- Wondering if NCC’s new quality & safety certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
June 29, 2020
- NCC’s Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety (ONQS) preview test will provide general feedback on your performance to help you assess your readiness for ONQS certification. You can review your right and wrong answers at any time in your acco…more
- NCC receives NCCA Accreditation renewal
May 20, 2020
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE NCC achieves National Accreditation renewal for its Credentialing Programs Chicago, IL - March 2020 - The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce that the National Commission of Certifying Agencies (NCCA)…more
- 2019 Job Analysis Reports are available for review.
April 13, 2020
- Every 5 years, NCC conducts Job Analysis studies for each of their certification examinations. National surveys are conducted and the information from these surveys are used to develop or adjust the content outline and test specifications for NCC cer…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exams “Care of the Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonate” and “Neonatal Neuro-Intensive Care”
April 7, 2020
- Chicago, IL – April, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for Phase I of their newly launched subspecialty certification exams and congratulates all candidates who were willing…more
- Free to Faculty! Create course bundles customized to your curriculum using NCC CE modules.
March 30, 2020
- NCC online CE can be easily organized into course bundles aligned with your curriculum and customized to the needs of your students.NCC custom course bundles are easy to create, convenient for your students and provide real time monitoring of their p…more
- CE modules are available for Golden Hour and Neonatal Imaging book chapters.
March 20, 2020
- Continuing Education has been developed from the NCC publications Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition.You do not need to purchase a printed book to have access to these unique CE opportunities. Ea…more
- 2019 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
February 17, 2020
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 175,000 professionals since 1975. 16,306 new registrants signed up for an …more
- NCC Board Member receives POCN America’s Top NP award
November 8, 2019
- NCC Board Member Kahlil Demonbreun, WHNP-BC, RNC-OB, ANP-BC, DNP, FAANP has received the 2019 America’s Top NP (ATNP) Award for Women’s Health from the Point of Care Network (POCN).POCN is the largest network of nurse practitioners (NPs) …more