Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- National Certifications for all Levels of Perinatal Care
March 1, 2021
- Join the community of NCC certified experts addressing perinatal patient safety! Nationally recognized NCC certifications validate specialty expertise. Most exams can be taken using remote proctoring at your home or office. Click on the certification…more
- National Multidisciplinary Certifications to demonstrate expertise in Perinatal Care.
March 1, 2021
- Join the community of NCC certified experts addressing perinatal patient safety! Nationally recognized EFM Board Certification and the new Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and safety certification validate expertise. These exams can be taken using remo…more
- 2020 Milestones -- Annual review of NCC activities
January 30, 2021
- The annual review of NCC activities is below. The annual review identifies the milestones of the organization achieved in the past year and future plans.NCC has certified over 180,000 professionals since 1975. 11,344 new registrants signed up for an …more
- Wondering if NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring certification is right for you? Take the preview test!
January 9, 2021
- NCC’s Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM®) preview test will familiarize candidates with the test format and nature of the questions that appear on the EFM certification exam. It will provide general feedback on your performance to help you…more
- Election Results for 2021 NCC Board of Directors and Officers
January 6, 2021
- Chicago, IL – January 2021 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the outcome of the NCC Board of Directors and Officers election. Directors are elected by constituents through a slate approval process and o…more
- CE bundles for Golden Hour and Neonatal Imaging book chapters!
January 1, 2021
- NCC organized the book chapter CE modules created from Neonatal Imaging and Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate, 2nd Edition into convenient and cost-saving bundles.Golden Hour bundles are specialty-specific and organized to provi…more
- NCC Announces Pass Rates for New Certification Exam - Obstetric and Neonatal Quality and Safety
October 16, 2020
- Chicago, IL – October 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the pass rates achieved for their newly launched subspecialty certification exam and congratulates all candidates who were willing to test du…more
- The 2021 NCC Board Nominations
September 7, 2020
- The 2021 Board Nominations SlateThis is the announcement of a 2021 slate of nominees for the NCC Board of Directors and the NCC Representative to the Nominating Committee.Additional nominees (a currently certified certificant in good standing) may be…more
- NCC Board Member inducted into the American Academy of Nursing as a Fellow
August 29, 2020
- Chicago, IL – August, 2020 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the induction of NCC Board of Directors Member, Kahlil Demonbreun, DNP, RNC-OB, WHNP-BC, ANP-BC, FAANP, FAAN into the American Academy of Nur…more
- Announcing new PSA Campaign - “Trained to be Different”
July 20, 2020
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) and The Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB) are pleased to announce their public service campaign, “Trained to be Different”. This PSA was released nationally and will be playing on bo…more