Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- Checking in with NCC Volunteer Emily C (Mimi) Bennett, RN, MS, WHNP-BC
September 17, 2018
- NCC is honored to have the knowledge, expertise and support of well-educated, committed and passionate individuals serving as volunteers. They are advocates for professionalism and we would like to share some of their experiences and projects. Emily …more
- NCC has been accepted as a member of the Professional Certification Coalition
August 3, 2018
- NCC has joined the newly formed Professional Certification Coalition (PCC) a coalition designed to stem and counteract harmful legislative initiatives that undermine the recognition of certifications developed by non-governmental organizations. Spear…more
- Neonatal Imaging… Receives an “Outstanding” Review
June 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – June 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to share the below professional review of its publication Neonatal Imaging. Jay P. Goldsmith, MD of Tulane University School of Medicine has professionally …more
- NCC's psychometric consultant receives award
May 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – May 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) congratulates George Engelhard, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Measurement and Policy, Quantitative Methodology Program, Educational Psychology at The University of Ge…more
- NCC’s new publication - Neonatal Imaging - purchase your copy today!
February 28, 2018
- Chicago, IL – January, 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the release of their new publication Neonatal Imaging ISBN 978-0-9890198-2-8. Written by Pediatric radiologists, this full-size, 292 page bo…more
- I am an NNP student and I am the last of my kind...
March 31, 2017
- Recently, Joanna McLaughlin (DNP-NNP student) was selected to attend a policy summit in Washington, DC. She took this opportunity to discuss the closures of NNP programs across the country with multiple federal nurse leaders; including the Director o…more