Your source for all the latest updates from NCC.
- What should your NCC CERTIFIED tee-shirt say?
August 3, 2018
- NCC is allocating a section in our Café Press web store for expressions and mottos from our constituents. We would like to see what you would say under the NCC CERTIFIED banner. If you have a saying that would be great, email it to info@nccnet…more
- The NCC publication Golden Hours, 2nd Edition - Available this Fall
June 28, 2018
- The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the upcoming publication of the Second Edition of Golden Hours: Care of the Very Low Birth Weight Neonate ISBN 978-0-9890198-4-2. This second edition has been re-organized to provide…more
- Neonatal Imaging… Receives an “Outstanding” Review
June 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – June 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to share the below professional review of its publication Neonatal Imaging. Jay P. Goldsmith, MD of Tulane University School of Medicine has professionally …more
- NCC's psychometric consultant receives award
May 1, 2018
- Chicago, IL – May 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) congratulates George Engelhard, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Measurement and Policy, Quantitative Methodology Program, Educational Psychology at The University of Ge…more
- NCC President to receive NONPF Outstanding Policy Leader Award
March 29, 2018
- NCC President Suzanne L. Staebler, DNP, APRN, NNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN will receive the 2018 Outstanding Policy Leader Award from the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) during their 44th Annual Conference this April. Since their…more
- Your Baby Communicates – National PSA Campaign - Update!
March 29, 2018
- The PSA campaign “Your Baby Communicates”, is being broadcast on major TV and cable markets across the country. It has already generated 18 million audience impressions in its first two months of broadcast and is now expected to go over i…more
- NCC’s new publication - Neonatal Imaging - purchase your copy today!
February 28, 2018
- Chicago, IL – January, 2018 – The National Certification Corporation (NCC) is pleased to announce the release of their new publication Neonatal Imaging ISBN 978-0-9890198-2-8. Written by Pediatric radiologists, this full-size, 292 page bo…more
- LRN exam now meets the needs of Level II Neonatal ICU nurses
January 5, 2018
- Low Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification Exam focuses on the Care of the Level II Neonate. NCC volunteer Content Teams review exam competencies and content on a yearly basis. Keeping exams current, relevant and true to their specialties. Based on the …more
- Announcing NCC’s new publication - Neonatal Imaging
November 3, 2017
- NCC is excited to offer this new publication. It is scheduled to be released this winter and we believe it will be a huge resource for providers. NCC’s new publication Neonatal Imaging provides a foundation for neonatal health care providers; t…more
- NCC President provides testimony to GA Senate on the healthcare role of APRNs
November 3, 2017
- The SR 188 “Barriers to Georgians’ Accessing Adequate Healthcare” Study Committee takes an in-depth look at physician shortage data and explores how APRNs could be an important part of the solution. In the 2017 Legislative session, …more